BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

quasi quasi at null.set
Mon May 7 17:22:37 EDT 2007

On Mon, 7 May 2007 10:55:55 -0400, James Beck
<jim at reallykillersystems.com> wrote:

>In article <0k8p33h90bp5tfajedb4bmd2eik8gfi2ho at 4ax.com>, quasi at null.set
>says...
>> On Sat, 05 May 2007 07:54:50 +0100, Eeyore
>> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Sounds like good practice.

>> >And the significance of this is ?
>>
>> The plane was supposed to have passengers.
>>
>> quasi
>>
>Yep, and they found them all, therefore, there were none for the dogs to
>find.

You pretty much made that up.

They found nothing -- no bodies, no body parts, no blood, no bones, no
luggage, no rings (do gold rings melt at jet fuel temperatures?), no
jewelry (do diamonds melt at jet fuel temperatures?), no plane seats,
no silverware (ok, maybe they only had plastic). In other words, an
immediate mystery to the firefighters was the lack of any indication
that the plane had passengers. Even if you believe that most of the
passengers were essentially incinerated, it's not believable that all
of them were. Some of the bodies should have been recoverable right at
the scene.

Weeks later, parts of the wreckage were supposedly "analyzed" at a
government lab, and the official report claims they were able to
isolate DNA for many of the passengers. It doesn't ring true.

quasi