zipfile [module and file format, both] stupidly broken

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat May 19 17:09:06 EDT 2007

En Sat, 19 May 2007 14:00:01 -0300, Martin Maney <maney at two14.net>
escribió:

> BTW, thanks for the pointer someone else gave to the proper place for
> posting bugs.  I'd had the silly idea that I would be able to find that
> easily at www.python.org, but if I had then I'd not have posted here
> and had so much fun.

My microwave oven doesn't work very well, it's rather new and I want it
fixed. I take the manual, go to the last pages, and find how to contact
the factory.
A module in the Python Standard Library has a bug. I take the Python
Library Reference manual, go to the last pages (Appendix B), and find how
to properly report a bug.

--
Gabriel Genellina