Unzip then Zip help

sdoty044 at gmail.com sdoty044 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:36:02 EDT 2007

I am a true n00b... and I just using Python to complete some very
small uneventful task, but need help with one last thing.

Basically, this I what I am trying to do.

make a temp directory (this part I can do)

Need help with:
***unzip a JAR file with the complete list of subdirectories w/
files****

modify the a set of XML files (this part I can do)

Need help with:
***then zip the entire contents of the temp directory with sub
directories***

The only thing I am having trouble with is the whole directory stuff,
if this was just straight files, no problem.

Any help would be appreciated