Control mouse position and clicking

Paul McGuire ptmcg at
Wed Nov 28 20:37:27 CET 2007

On Nov 28, 1:29 pm, Glich <Glich.Gl... at> wrote:
> hi, how can I, control mouse position and clicking from python?
> I want to interact with a flash application inside firefox. thanks.
> ps: I am not using windows.

Ooof, I was about to suggest using pywinauto, because I was able to
interact with a flash app with that module, until I saw your p.s.

So even though you are not using windows and can't use this technique
directly, I am just posting to give you some encouragement that, at
least theoretically, such a thing can be done.

-- Paul