Parallel Python environments..

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 6 16:43:10 EST 2007

thorsten...

if i have python 2.4.3 installed, it gets placed in the python2.4 dir.. if i
don't do anything different, and install python 2.4.2, it too will get
placed in the python2.4 tree... which is not what i want.

i'm running rhel4/5...

so.. i still need to know what to do/change in order to be able to run
multiple versions of python, and to switch back/forth between the versions.

thanks