Commentary on Python 411 - Web 3.0 and Nanoprogramming

James Stroud jstroud at
Sun Nov 18 12:45:24 CET 2007

SamFeltus wrote:
> Here's an interesting Podcast musing on the possible future of Python
> and computing, illustrated and commentated by SonomaSunshine...
> Enjoy...

I work right across from the Nanosystems Institute, and now this! You
know, having studied a lot of microbiology in college, I can't fathom
the thought of being outdone. So I'm going to start doing
femtoruminating, which reduces thought to its most fundamental particle,
the mor-on.

James Stroud
Box 951570
Los Angeles, CA 90095