Contextmenu in a QTreeWidget with PyQT

blaven at blaven at
Wed Nov 21 19:46:48 CET 2007

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum to ask this
and if someone knows a better place, please let me know.  But, I am
trying to create a Contextmenu (a right-click popup menu) from within
a QTreeWidget.  I tried setting the contextMenuPolicy to
CustomContextMenu and then handling the signal
customContextMenuRequested() but nothing seems to be happening.  ie:
   self.tree = QTreeWidget()

Does anyone have a sample or tutorial on how to do this?  One other
question, whe I right click, it changes the selection in the
TreeWidget, would I need to remove the handler for right clicks to get
the menu?  Thanks!!