zionist.jews at gmail.com zionist.jews at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:08:01 CET 2007

911 carried out by evil jews and mossad

911 truckload of Explosives on the George Washington Bridge

Benjamin Freedman speech with Slide Show (40 Minute Excerpt)

Free pdf book: THE MANUFACTURE AND SALE of Saint Einstein

Author interviews @

Rothschilds control half the world's wealth directly and indirectly
using zionist proxies, and loyalty based on the zionist racist cult of
hate and paranoia based on being caught for collective financial
crimes and crimes of other categories

History of the Rothschilds part 1

History of the Rothschilds part 2

FBI, Where are the two Israelis with TRUCKLOAD of explosives at the
George Washington Bridge ?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfVumKHkcIA   <----- Shame stooopid

Alex Jones Interviews David Mayer de Rothschild

The rise of the Rothschild Money Masters

Rothschilds financed APARTHEID in South Africa. They corrupted Cecil
Rhodes, the son of an anglican minister, by TEACHING him evil
techniques of apartheid. Apartheid was taught to him by the father
zionists themselves.

Rothschilds control half the world's wealth directly and indirectly
using zionist proxies, and loyalty based on the zionist racist cult

Was Hitler's father a bastard son of Rothschilds? Did the Salomon
Mayer von Rothschild perhaps rape  Maria Anna Schicklgruber in dark so
that she could not ever claim with certainty who the real father was?
Look at his facial features, typical central asian khazar. What was
the cause of Hitler's fanatical hatred for the Jews ?