"Python" is not a good name, should rename to "Athon"

Russ P. Russ.Paielli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:00:28 EST 2007

On Nov 30, 6:58 am, ureuffyrtu... at gmail.com wrote:
> Python is a good programming language,  but "Python" is not a good
> name.

I agree that Python is not a good name for a programming language, but
I'm afraid we're stuck with it.

If I had invented Python, I would have called it Newton or Euler,
arguably the greatest scientist and mathematician ever, respectively.
Then again, if pigs could fly ...

Speaking of stupid names, what does "C++" mean? I think it's the grade
you get when you just barely missed a "B--". But I can't deny that it
*is* good for searching.