HELP me Am very new one To python

David wizzardx at
Thu Oct 4 14:47:12 CEST 2007

> how to configure apache where i want to configure .
> if any files want to copy in to apache folder, wahts the procedure to
> start the coding pls help me am very very beginner pls spend some time
> to teach how to do that.please plaes

Unlike PHP, Python is not primarily a web programming language. What
you installed was the standard interpreter which allows you to run
scripts outside of a web server. It won't integrate into apache

What you're probably looking for is an apache module that lets you run
python scripts.

This link may be useful: