Need help to find origin of a memory leakage

David Tremouilles david.trem at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:58:21 EDT 2007

Finaly catch the memory leak I was fighting with !!!!
Was a tricky one, but the solution was simple:
I had to include the contents of the notebook tab in a frame.
Otherwise the memory is not released when you remove the tab.

Any idea why is it like that??? Could it be kind of pygtk bug?

I attach the corrected example for the records.

Davic