An Editor that Skips to the End of a Def

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Fri Sep 21 11:07:23 EDT 2007

On Thursday, Sep 20th 2007 at 18:14 +0100, quoth Paul Rudin:

=>"W. Watson" <wolf_tracks at invalid.com> writes:
=>
=>> Thanks, but no thanks. The learning curve is way too steep.
=>
=>Up to you but, these days emacs comes with all sorts of
=>pointing-clicky-menu-y type things - you don't really have to learn
=>anything to get started.
=>
=>(It even gives useful advice on top-posting if you use it as a news
=>client :/)

Vuts det? Iz no longer Editor Mit Aggravating Control Sequencez? ;-)

steveo at syslang.net