mod_python preprocess/filter before proxy

Graham Dumpleton Graham.Dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:41:47 EDT 2007

Yes, use PythonInputFilter directive to specify an input filter.

  http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/dir-filter-if.html

Input filters which modify the length of the data may be an issue
though when doing proxying however.

If you cant work it out, possibly more appropriate to take your
questions to the official mod_python mailing list referenced on the
mod_python site.

Graham