Help for Otsu implementation from C

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:33:08 EDT 2007

I know. The translation is not so important to me, because this is
going to just a little function that is working in the last step of
the whole proces. The whole implementation wont be published and has
just the meaning to implement a first alpha version of a face
recognition system. It is nearly finished, and this is the only
function I am missing. For this purpose I need it to work "EXACTLY".

I know that it doesnt look pythonic. After I know that it works
correctly, I am going to write a total Rewrite for the Beta Version.