python 2.5 and 3gb switch

neil neilscad at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:45:08 EDT 2007

Hello group,

I have a question I hope someone knowledgeable here might assist me with :o)

I am working on a python exporter to get a scene out of Blender and into a
renderer called Indigo. I hope you at least have heard of open source
Blender..
The scene is very large requiring me to use a 3gb switch enabled version of
Blender and of course boot into a 3gb XP.
Unfortunately it seems that the limitation is now that python wont handle
the mission I pass to it.
I am wondering if there is any build of python available that is 3gb aware?
( if that is indeed the issue)
I see python is not really there for 64 bit yet but most of the people
wanting to use this exporter will have 32 bit anyway.

Any assistance is appreciated
regards
Neil