Coming from Perl

Amer Neely perl4hire at softouch.on.ca
Wed Sep 12 20:30:54 EDT 2007

I'm a complete newbie with Python, but have several years experience
with Perl in a web environment.

A question I have, if someone here is familiar with Perl, does Python
have something like Perl's 'here document'? I've just searched and read
some postings on generating HTML but they all seem to refer to various
template utilities. Is this the only way, or am I missing something? I'm
used to generating X/HTML by hand, which makes the here document in Perl
ideal for me. Also, many times a client already existing HTML code that
I can use in a script.

--
Amer Neely
w: www.webmechanic.softouch.on.ca/