Freetype bindings, finally?

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Thu Sep 20 09:29:47 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-19, Jason Yamada-Hanff <jyamada1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

> I'm working on a project that would benefit very much from Python
> Freetype2 bindings (the Fonty Python project).  I don't want to
> duplicate efforts and wrap the library again if we don't have to.
> Interestingly, it seems like there have been lots of attempts at doing
> this.

I would like a freetype library as well, but neither have I done Python/C
interfaces.

If you have time to put into this, I would suggest starting a mailing list on
the project, as well as continuing the discussion here. I would certainly
susbscribe, and contribute as time and talent permit.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                                      Tales of War
http://sattre-press.com/                       by Lord Dunsany