Can you please give me some advice?

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Sat Sep 29 11:44:27 EDT 2007

Byung-Hee HWANG a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> What is different between Ruby and Python?

Not much - both are hi-level dynamic object oriented languages with some
functional aspects - and quite a lot (their respective object models are
totally different).

Also, Python, being somewhat older, has perhaps a better implementation,
more 3rd part librairies, and a greater (in size) community - but it
also suffers from cruft accumulated thru the years and a documentation
that's getting a bit messy (not that it's badly documented, but some
features are not necessarily covered in the official tutorial...)

> I am wondering what language
> is really mine for work.

The one that best fit your brain, I'd say - or the one that best fit
your project.

> Anyway I will really make decision today what I have to
> study from now on. What I make the decision is more difficult than to
> know why I have to learn English. Yeah I do not like to learn English
> because it is just very painful..
>
> Can you please give me some advice?

Not wrt/ learning English !-)