Python 3.0 migration plans?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Sep 28 15:54:48 EDT 2007

George Sakkis wrote:
> On Sep 28, 3:29 pm, TheFlyingDutchman <zzbba... at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> One issue I have with this group and that I encountered many years ago
>> in the Perl group is that there is no separate group
>> comp.lang.python.beginner where you can ask questions without getting
>> hit with RTFM! and the like.
>
> Which shows once again that you're trying to break the world record of
> being wrong in as many sentences as possible:

> You would do yourself (and others) a favor by migrating there for a
> few weeks or months.
>
> George

Hopefully with a side dish of alt.attitude.adjustment.

It's not that we don't want you. it's just that you don't seem to
realize how annoying you can be.

n the other hand, if you *do* realize how annoying you can be then
please leave now and never come back ;-)

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119

Sorry, the dog ate my .sigline