calling the function of one class from another class

Mridula Ramesh mridula.ccpl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:50:01 EDT 2007

thanks! ... sorry, i lacked access to the internet for a bit there... um,
no, i'm not trying to write in java style in python, because i don't even
know java!! i tried the "self" thing but that wasnt enough. I had to (as
Furkan Kuru said) use a new instance of that class and only then call the
function - that worked fine.

so a big belated thanks, everyone!