making run time changes..

Piyush Jain piyushj at cse.iitk.ac.in
Thu Sep 27 12:52:39 EDT 2007

Hi,
It seems that pyro provides remote access to object acting as middleware. My
requirement is a bit different. It need not be remote. But I need to make
run time changes at the running program, say changing it's functionality.
More in lines of dynamic modules, but triggered by messages from outside.

Regards,
Piyush