Python "with"

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Sep 17 10:26:39 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-17, Laurent Pointal <laurent.pointal at limsi.fr> wrote:

> Note3: Its funny to see how Python users tries to change the language,
> does this occure with C, C++, Java, C# ?

Yes.  I remember somebody I worked with once who write a C
program using a whole pile of macros to make it look like BASIC:

#define IF  if (
#define THEN ) {
#define ELSE } else {
#define ENDIF }

and so on...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I am deeply CONCERNED
                                  at               and I want something GOOD