Who can develop the following Python script into working application ?

http://members.lycos.co.uk/dariusjack/ dariusjack2006 at yahoo.ie
Sat Sep 22 13:53:24 EDT 2007

On Sep 22, 4:25 pm, Andrey Khavryuchenko <akh... at kds.com.ua> wrote:
>  DBR> And as you said yourself:
>
>  DBR> """
>  DBR> Frankly speaking I would prefer to pay for your kind assistance
>  DBR> as it may take me to much time to learn some Python and understand the
>  DBR> following script.
>  DBR> """
>
>  DBR> Now, again:http://www.guru.com/There you can get devlopers for
>  DBR> money. So what again is your problem?
>
> Actually, I am a python (and django) developer, looking for a contract,
> owning Nokia 770 and contacted original poster with no response.
>
> --
> Andrey V Khavryuchenko      http://a.khavr.com/
> Chytach - unflood your feedshttp://www.chytach.com/
> Software Development Companyhttp://www.kds.com.ua/

Thanks Andrey,

if you mean having emailed me before.
I really sorry having to tell that I haven't got any email from you.
Don't use
feature by Google Groups
as any such email is not sent from your mailbox and you don't have a
copy of it.
Just read my e-mail and email me directly from your mailbox not Google
Groups.
At some groups Google diabled this option to contact original poster
personally
and even poster's email adresss is not avaliable.

Thanks for your interest.
Darius