What does this thread have to do with classical music,

Art Deco erfc at caballista.org
Sat Sep 8 11:57:21 EDT 2007

ah <splifingate at gmail.com> wrote:
>Art Deco wrote:
>> ah <splifingate at gmail.com> wrote:

>>>de Handel esta disgustipado!
>>
>> la vita è buona!
>
>que grupo da merda!

het leven is goed!

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
  Honest "Clockbrain" John
  nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
  Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter
  <http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=deco>

"Classic erroneous presupposition.  Others developed websites
so that they could have the Last Word, Deco.  In the newsgroups,
I could counter their lies."
  --David Tholen