Python Papers Reader Survey

tleeuwenburg at gmail.com tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:11:29 EDT 2007

Greetings, readers. I have put together a survey designed to capture a
little information about how I can better target "The Python Papers"
towards the needs of its readers. This survey has been created as a
part of my "Marketing Management" assignment for my Masters of
Business Administration study. The results will be used to help create
a marketing plan for The Python Papers and should also help a great
deal in practical terms. It will help to guide our efforts when
soliciting articles from potential authors and other content-
generation activities. The questions relate to primarily to areas of
interest and are non-personal.

The survey can be found at http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=nhozmh9qv9hl2oe333133
. The survey is not a long one and I imagine could be completed in
under five minutes.

Thanks very much,
-Tennessee Leeuwenburg
(Editor-In-Chief, The Python Papers)