Need a KDE app, where to find a coder?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:47:00 EDT 2007

I need an application, and I'd like it to be written in Python with QT
as I am a KDE user. I simply don't have the time to code it myself, as
I've been trying to find the time for half a year now.

What are some reputable websites for finding Python coders? If anyone
on the list wants the job, this is what I need:

I need a hierarchical list manager, similar to ListPro
(http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/lp/listpro.htm) which is the app that
I'm replacing. Specifically, I need the checkmark (boolen), item
(string), date, amount (int/100), and notes fields. As KDE is moving
to QT4 in December (with the release of KDE4) it would be best if the
app were coded with this in mind. As the application is for my own
personal use, I will try to maintain it with the little python that I
know, but I may need help along the way.

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen