Python for low-level Windows programming

haxier haxier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:10:26 EDT 2008

Hi all

I've some experience with Python in desktop apps, but now I'm looking
to code a tool like Kee-Pass[1] which must have access to some low-
level primitives in a windows environment: hooks when windows are
displayed, automatic form fill, and so on in a variety of scenarios
(desktop apps, web-based apps, citrix...)

Is this possible without too much pain? I know I can code it with C#
or C++ but tha'ts a road to avoid, if possible.

Thanks

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/keepass