Examples using msilib to build windows installers

imageguy imageguy1206 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:49:14 EDT 2008

I have been using InnoSetup to distribute my wxpython app and ir works
great, howver, I would like to offer a *.msi installer to customers as
an option and this isn't available using Innosetup.

It would appear to me that the msilib library included with standard
python 2.5 would allow be to do this. I found the source code that
builds the python distrubition installer packages, but I was wondering
if there were other examples that I can learn from.

TIA.