String Literal to Blob

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:04:02 EDT 2008

Gabriel;

That's really nice code you wrote. I will rewrite my app accordingly, after
I catch a breather! Say, would you please publish this somewhere? Why should
I write a howto on this and credit you when all I would be doing is
republishing (plagerizing) what you published? Please insert these keywords:
mysql, image, python, mysqldb and maybe picture and photo (you already have
photo). Call it something like "MySQL/Python Tutorial for Posting and
Retrieving Images / Photo Album". I ask you to do this because I scoured
google looking for just what you've provided and it simply isn't out there.
At all. There are nice howto's in php. Please post this for those interested
in python, somewhere like the cookbook.

Thanks,

Victor