Python Success stories

Reedick, Andrew jr9445 at ATT.COM
Wed Apr 23 09:50:00 EDT 2008

IIRC, Python is used in games like Eve Online (SciFi MMO) and Vampire:
Bloodlines (RPG.)  Years later, a dedicated fan is still fixing/updating
the Bloodlines python scripts that control the dialogue and scripted
events.

OTOH, I use Perl over Python when it comes to Windows COM scripts due to
finding a typelib that Python just refused to load.  *shrug*

Perl, Python, and your friend are tools.  Use them appropriately for the
given situation.