flarefight at googlemail.com flarefight at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:14:31 EDT 2008

I am trying to make a a simple databasing GUI interface and and have
created a module to deal with parsing the data from a file and a GUI
based program that displays this data using PyQt4, i know how to
register files in the system registry using python and also using Inno
Setup which i use to package my applications, but i cant work out how
if a file is doubled clicked on to send the path of that file to
python.

I have looked into passing command line arguments to python and can
send a specific pathname to python but ideally what i need is a
generic command that i can write to the registry that passes the
pathname of whichever file was doubled clicked!?!

am i asking too much/does it exist/is there an easier way to do this!!

CC