PROBLEMS WITH PYTHON IN SOME VARIABLE,FUNCTIONS,ETC.

subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com subhabrata.iisc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:59:24 EDT 2008

I am getting the comments. So any one can post any comment like
Steve knows nothing of Python.
California has still lot to catch up to be at par with Mesopatamia.
comp.lang.python  seems a group of fools.
Anyhow, all I learnt take whichever suits and ignore rest many people
have lot of time to carry out lot of nonsense.
Well I should have looked for a paid help and my stand about not
giving out my code in open forum stands as prolific. Better not lose
time unnecessarily going back to work and debugging the problems is
much sensical work that I can do instead of listening to jokes in the
morning!!!!