MESSAGE RESPONSE

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:47:28 EDT 2008

> >> And as such, I find it hard to believe you could lose your job
> >> over it.
> >
> > Me too. That is, until I tried to Google Belcan and Blubaugh
> > together. May I suggest a new thread to clear that ugly
> > results? :D
>
> I know it's not nice to laugh at things like that, but I can't
> help it...
>
> I never saw the original message, so I didn't know exactly what
> he was objecting to.  I did know that what he was doing was,
> well, let's just say counter-productive.

Same here :) I had no idea what this thread is about until I searched
for belcan and Blubaugh.  David! It's actually very simple to filter
messages, you just need to install a spam filter like spamassassin or
something similar. Then you will not get fired from belcan because of
your "I'm feeling lucky" google hit.