python and web programming, easy way...?

bvidinli bvidinli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:36:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

i use currently python for console programming.
in past, i tried it for web programming, to use it instead of php.
Unfortunately, i failed in my attempt to switch to python.
Currently, i make many webbased programs and a "Easy Hosting Control
Panel " (www.ehcp.net) that runs on php,
ehcp is a hosting control panel in beta stage..

in fact, i use python, love it and want to switch to it in my all
projects, including webbased programs and ehcp.
Can your recomment me the easiest, most usable way to use python in
web programming..

in past, in my first attemt... i was able to run python as  as apache
cgi, runned it basicly,
but i had many difficulties especially in sessions, cookies...

maybe currently there is a solution, but i dont know.

Please provide me the quickest/most appropriate solution for web
programming in python.
i will try to switch to python in ehcp too..

Currently my web programs are simple Object Oriented programs, that
basicly uses a few files, in php.
i use sessions in use authentications.
i currently use php because it is fairly easy to install/run on apache..
you just put it on server, it runs.. i look something like this for
python. because python programming is much better than php.

Thank you a lot.

--
İ.Bahattin Vidinli
Elk-Elektronik Müh.