Finally had to plonk google gorups.

Torsten Bronger bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 16 13:45:31 EDT 2008

Hallöchen!

Steve Holden writes:

> Torsten Bronger wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> The admistrative overhead of mailing lists is tedious.
>> Fortunately, most important computer-related lists are on
>> gmane.org.  We could list c.l.py there, too.  ;-)
>
> c.l.py has been on gmane for years, as comp.python.general (why
> they have to have their own naming hierarchy i have never
> understood).

Oops, I overlooked this amongst all these interesting groups.  ;-)

But I don't need it either.  Apparently, it also depends on the NNTP
server admin team, and I have a very good one
(http://www.individual.net/).  I also see spam, but not much (7
among the most recent 1000 postings on c.l.py).

Tschö,
Torsten.

                                      Jabber ID: bronger at jabber.org
               (See http://ime.webhop.org for further contact info.)