Calling Java Class from python

Ben Kaplan bskaplan14 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 09:32:06 EDT 2008

If you need to explicitly call a method and get the results, AFAIK, the only way to do it is to use Jython, a version of Python written in java.
If you can do everything you need from the command line, then you can just use subprocess.Popen to run it.
Here is the article on how to run java files from the command line:
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/tools/windows/java.html