Apology

Russ P. Russ.Paielli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:54:29 EDT 2008

Many of you probably consider me a real jerk. Well, I guess I have
been one here. Believe it or not, I'm actually a pretty nice guy in
real life. Something about the detachment and (partial) anonymity of
being online makes me write things I would never say in person. For
that I apologize.

I had two major fights just on this thread, not to mention a couple of
"minor" ones. Although I  believe I was treated unfairly at times,
that was no excuse to resort to insulting replies and "childish name
calling," as one person called it.

>From this point on, I will try to stay away from any debate about
anything controversial here on comp.lang.python.

Go ahead, say what you will. Take pot shots if you wish. Maybe I
deserve some. But in the end, you will be saying more about yourself
than about me. I will not reply.