Create a short way to save typing script over and over....

frankrentef frankrentef at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 14:56:53 EDT 2008

I have a statement "url = 'http://xyzserver/'"  so in my code every
time I need to use xyzserver I state "url +...."

What I' m now trying to do is create a call to a login process.  The
script for the login process is below.  I'd like to call "adminlogin"
and not have to keep entering the same several lines of script each
and everytime (I'm testing various login functions and rule changes.)

I'm a newbie, can someone walk me through this?

THNX

#Login to ISeDeposit Admin

ie.navigate (url + 'isweb/admin/default.aspx')
ie.textBoxSet ('AdminLogin1:Username','Admin')
ie.textBoxSet ('AdminLogin1:inputPassword','Password')
ie.buttonClick ('AdminLogin1:btnLogin')