Unable to read data from transport connection

abhishek guptaabhishek1983 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:12:36 CEST 2008

Hello group,

      i am running a web server on cherrypy 2.2.0 using python2.5 and
turbogears1.0. I have a client application in C#.NET which uploads
data on to web server over HTTP.

Very frequently i encounter error logs on my client application which
says -- "Unable to read data from transport connection. The
was forcibly closed by the remote host."

since the data that is being sent from C# app is being encrypted
standard AES implementaion in C#. thus to decrypt the same on server
side i am forking a C# executable with decryption code using
 "os.spawnv(os.P_WAIT,exePath, <args>)".

I would like to know is this a client side problem(C#) or a server
side problem(Cherrypy, Python).

if someone needs any piece of code to help me please cantact me@
guptaabhishek1... at gmail.com

Thanks Group.