File copying from a menu

Brandon deanfamily11 at
Tue Aug 26 18:10:24 CEST 2008

Ok, below is a portion of the code that first (near as I can tell because I
had nothign to do with desgining the program) sets up the menu
(setupMenuBar) and then adds the commands to be used with the items:

def setupMenuBar(self):
        menubar = self.menuBar()
        file_ = menubar.addMenu("&File")

    def createActions(self):
        fileMenu = QtGui.QMenu("&File"), self)

        self.importEx = QtGui.QAction("&Import Excel Document"),
        self.importEx.setStatusTip("Import Excel Document"))
        self.connect(self.importEx, QtCore.SIGNAL("triggered()"),

        self.exitAct = QtGui.QAction("E&xit"), self)
        self.exitAct.setStatusTip("Exit the application"))
        self.connect(self.exitAct, QtCore.SIGNAL("triggered()"), self,

news:mailman.2191.1219732396.922.python-list at