cricket.keith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:53:45 CEST 2008
If anyone is interested, I could really use a simple gui such as easygui to
do the following tasks:
1) Pick a file from a directory.
2) Allow the user to prioritize the file.
3) Add more files and prioritize.
3) Begin processing the most important file.
4) Interrupt button to stop the current file and start a different one.
5) View of what is in the processing queue
6) Remove files from the queue if they are no longer needed.
I don't think it is extremely difficult, but I am new enough to python and
the gui commands are a challenge for me. I have the "guts" of the program
already working, but would really like a gui to do those things which will
make it even better. Any help is greatly appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-list