i want to control python using keyboard
larry.bates at websafe.com`
Thu Aug 14 17:11:09 CEST 2008
john.sasil at gmail.com wrote:
> i want to play alarm sound when i press a particular key in
> keyboard.so someone help me in doing it.
> Thanks and Regards
When you post to this list you need to give us more to go on than you have.
1) What have you tried that doesn't work?
2) What type of sound file is "alarm sound" or do you just want a beep?
3) What key should be monitored on the keyboard?
4) What platform (operating system) are you running on?
5) Will this be a console or GUI application?
All these things need to be known to answer your question? People are more than
willing to help, but you have to be willing to try something on your own and to
provide enough information so we can help. When something does not work, post
your code (and any tracebacks) with your question.
More information about the Python-list