Openings for Release Management
ranjith.priya at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 07:12:55 CET 2008
Position: Build and Release Engineer
Experience Required: 2 - 7 yrs
1) Working experience in distributed version control system like
Mercurial / Bazar / GIT or Subversion
2) Experience in RBuilder
3) Working experience in creating software appliance.
4) Experience in Python
5) Working experience in Ant / Maven
6) Should posses good communication skills: excellent English, both
written and spoken is a must.
7) High level of professionalism
The Release Engineer function has the following key areas of
1) Continuous improvement of Release processes, methodologies and
tools to ensure best quality for both product lines: Community Edition
and Professional Edition.
2) Track and support the whole Release cycle, coordinating teams
involved in the Release processes: engineering, QA, Beta Testers and
3) Keep people informed about status, contents, dates, etc.
4) Support Senior Management to define the guidelines of whole release
More information about the Python-list