RELEASED Python 3.0 final

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at
Thu Dec 4 06:07:39 CET 2008

Carl Banks <pavlovevidence at> writes:

> On Dec 3, 7:51 pm, Barry Warsaw <ba... at> wrote:
> > On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community,
> > I am happy to announce the release of Python 3.0 final.
> Congratulations!  This is a great day for the Python community.

I'm rather disappointed that crucial information was not given in this
announcement: Where is the release party? The public needs to know!

Congratulations, and thanks to the entire Python team.

 \        “I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park |
  `\                          anywhere near the place.” —Steven Wright |
Ben Finney