python web programming for PHP programmers

Nikola Skoric nick-news at net4u.hr
Wed Dec 24 09:40:31 EST 2008

I0m a python newbie with PHP background. I've tried to make a web app
from one of my python scripts (which I haven't done before) and I
ended up with:

<?php
echo shell_exec("python foobar.py");
?>
which works really nice :-D

For some reason I can't find no "quick and dirty python web
programming tutorial for PHP programmers" on google. :-D I don't need
a general python tutorial, I just need a tutorial on how to make a
hello world server side script with python. Any suggestions?

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea