[Help] The pywinauto Can't select the MDI's menu using the MenuItems() which return [].

gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Dec 21 17:30:33 EST 2008

--- El vie 19-dic-08, 为爱而生 <boyee118 at gmail.com> escribió:

> I use the WORD Only for my example.
> The application I test is similar to the WORD and It
> has't the COM.

The code below opens the Choose Font dialog on my Spanish Windows version:

py> from pywinauto.application import Application
py> app = Application.start("Notepad.exe")
py> app[u"Sin título - Bloc de notas"].MenuSelect(u"Formato->Fuente")

(using an English version, the last line would be app.UntitledNotepad.MenuSelect("Format->Font") I presume)

There are many examples in the documentation, and some more info at http://pywinauto.seleniumhq.org/

I think there is a pywinauto users list.

--
Gabriel Genellina

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro