Removing None objects from a sequence

Mon Dec 15 04:00:48 EST 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 05:39:45 +0000, Lie Ryan wrote:

> I was just expressing the
> preference that operators should be composed of a single word,
> especially since none of the other operators are multi-words

Then you should have said so, instead of introducing red-herrings about
tired programmers.

I must say, some years ago I probably would have agreed with you. I used
to dislike "a is not b" and would go out of my way to write "not a is b".
But then I decided that was just being silly, and I've never looked back.

--
Steven