Cheetah

sopherfish at gmail.com sopherfish at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:01:14 EST 2008

1. In Cheetah 2.0.1, both from python 2.5.2 and 2.6, after I do a
#from datetime import date, most of the datetime objects seem to work
fine. For example, $date(2008, 12, 15) works. However $date.today()
does not work and I get an exception required argument year not found.
In Python both 2.5.2 and 2.6 (without Cheetah), the today() works
fine. For some reason, though, it does not work from Cheetah.

2. In reportlab 2.2, when I generate a PDF, no matter how many &nbsps
I put it, I only get one space. I am using it with python 2.6. The PDF
generates fine and one $nbsp works, but for some reason, when I put it
in multiple times, I still only get one space.