using google search api for python

Matt matt at
Sat Dec 13 07:06:53 CET 2008

You might want to try this Google Search API for

Sample implementation:

>>> from Google import Google, search
>>> results = search('', 3)
>>> for result in results:
…     print 'Title: %s' % (result.title())
…     print 'Url: %s' % (result.url())
…     print 'Description: %s' % (result.description())
…     print
Title: Black Code SEO
Download BlackCodeSeo Navigator. Run python install …

Title: Have A Question?
matt at blackcodeseo. com and I will be happy to reply. Your questions may be
posted on the site …

Title: SpiderMonkey « Didier Stevens
Wednesday 29 October 2008 @ 20:56. Thanks. …