Python's BNF

MartinRinehart at gmail.com MartinRinehart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:23:01 EST 2008

I spent too long Googling for Python's BNF. Eventually found it at
Python.org, but only by accident.

I've put Python's BNF here: http://www.martinrinehart.com/articles/python-parse-bnf.html

Extensively cross-referenced.

Addenda:

No, Google, I didn't want the Botswana daily news with its article on
the Botswana
National Front and another on a fellow arrested for having contraband
python skins.

Did this with a Python program. Used to use Perl for this sort of
thing. Doubt I'll ever write another line of Perl.

There's a link to the program, top-right of page. If anyone wants to
look at this no-longer-quite-newbie's code and give a constructive
critique, I'd be grateful.