Weird cgi error

marti john promotia at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 04:43:26 EST 2008

 GET YOUR  SITE LISTET AT GOOGLE & YAHOO "NR.1" SEARCH RESULT for FREE Now BEST CHANCE EVER 2 GET TONZ OF SIGN UPS IN UR DOWNLINE !!!  CLICK IT DON'T MISS

MAKE 16.000 Dollars Every Fcuckng Month !
Click  Don't Miss it !!

Jesse Aldridge <JesseAldridge at gmail.com> wrote: I uploaded the following script, called "test.py", to my webhost.
It works find except when I input the string "python ".  Note that's
the word "python" followed by a space.  If I submit that I get a 403
error.  It seems to work fine with any other string.
What's going on here?

Here's the script in action: http://crookedgames.com/cgi-bin/test.py

Here's the code:

#!/usr/bin/python